Search This Blog

Nov 9, 2012

friendship

''FAIRWELL DAY ''

I love my friends neither with
my heart nor with my mind.
Just in case heart might stop, Mind can forget.
I love them with my soul.
Soul never stops or forget..




If you trust someone, trust till the very end ….. whatever the results maybe … In the end you will have a very good friend or a very good lesson !!!!






To be Kind is more important than to be right. Many times what people need is not a brilliant mind that speaks but a special heart that listens. And it is compassion that makes a special heart move to the pain of others. Be compassionate and loving human being.

Be the wind to drive others; A leaf which falls from the tree is at the mercy of wind,
it goes wherever wind takes it. Be the wind to drive others, not the leaf to be driven by others.!




                       








A Friendship rose for you; This rose is a symbol of our friendship and signifies how important you are to me . May your days always be blessed with happiness and love. Friendship – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts. …


 I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship.
I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings.My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you.Let us work together for unity and love. ~ Mahatma Gandhi



 THE ROAD T O A FRIEND’S HOUSE IS NEVER  LONG ……..Danish proverb Friendship – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts. <<< Friends are precious ~ Friendship is priceless ~ Welcome Home >>>





























 There are people we meet in life that everything seem magical… cherish them






















Three things of life that once gone , never come back : Time ,words & opportunity .
Three things of life that must not be lost : Peace , Hope & Honesty .
Three things of life that are most valuable : Love , Self-confidence & Friend.
Be aware and have a beautiful life.


 I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship.
I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings.My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you.Let us work together for unity and love. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi ~ The Idol of Humanity ~ Salutations on his BirthDay ~



Here are 10 wonderful collection of quotes on Friends & Friendship from our blog which have been consistently liked the most by our blog readers.
1. Words of true friend: I can’t promise to solve all your problems; but i can promise that i’ll never  let you face them alone…….
2. A friend is one who …. Sees your first drop of tear …… Catches the second ….. Stops the third …… and turns the fourth into a Smile!!!
3If you trust someone, trust till the very end ….. whatever the results maybe … In the end you will have a very good friend or a very good lesson !!!!
4. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you have forgotten how it goes.
5. Never choose a friend without complete understanding and , Never Lose a friend because of a small misunderstanding ….
6. Friendship… its a package of feelings. Nobody can make it, nobody can break it, nobody can explain it, only we can feel it….
7. Do you know which is the best part of life? When your family understands you as a friend and Your friends support you as your family…
8. The world’s happiest friends never have the same nature. They just have the best understanding of their differences…..
9. To love without condition, To talk without intention, To give without reason, And to care without expectation… this is the heart of a true friend….
10. True friends are like mornings, you cant have them the whole day, but you can be sure, they will be there when you wakeup tomorrow, next year and forever…..
7 colors make a rainbow, 7 chord make a music, 7 days make a week, 7 continents make a world and 7 beautiful letters make us FRIENDS. Friends are priceless .Wishing you true, genuine, wonderful, loving friendships …







BYE BYE FRIENDS




No comments: